Are you wanting to experience a Self-Directed Education (SDE) environment for the first time?
Do you have questions about SDE that need answers? Do you want to learn to facilitate SDE for young people? Are you longing to connect and go deeper with other Self-Directed Learners?
Sign up for our newsletter to get notified about new events
Life is Good Unschooling Conference 2020
May 21 - May 24
The LIFE is Good Conference invites you to experience an unschooling community first hand. You’ll have an opportunity to make new friends, deepen existing friendships, form connections and find the piece that just may be missing from your unschooling journey– a strong, supportive and vibrant group of families to share it with.
The LIFE is Good Unschooling Conference exists to:
- offer clear, comprehensive information about unschooling, what it takes to be successful, and how it relates to all aspects of life and the family dynamic
- provide a space for practicing unschoolers to refresh their understanding, renew their own commitments, and form deeper connections and friendships
- provide a safe place for questioning and support for positive change
- provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere for unschooling families to create and participate in fun, family oriented activities
- help children have better lives